Registered office: Pasaje Arrahona 18, 2º -Polígono Industrial Santiga- 08210 Barberà del Vallès (Barcelona) Spain
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone: 93 7195359 / Fax: 93 7185673
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in Folio 107, Volume 1328, Book 779, Section 2, Page 9657, Inscription 1, with number 2200 dated October 23, 1964.
At S.A. DABEER, we recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and we are committed to treating it responsibly and in accordance with data protection laws.
A personal data is the information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. Through the web, in the boxes established for this purpose, we collect the personal data that the user communicates to us: Name, company, email, telephone, etc.
When the users visit the website, this does not imply that they have to provide any information about their personal data. However, if provided, the data will be processed lawfully subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in RGPD 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and LOPDGDD 3/2018 of December 5.
The data that the user provides us will be processed for the following purposes:
• To respond to the request or request made by the user through the contact form located on the web. We collect and process the user’s personal data in order to process and manage their request, a query or any request made through said form. We will keep these data for the time necessary to comply with your request and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
• To manage the CV submitted by the interested party through the form provided for this purpose and include it in the company’s candidate database. These data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be blocked for the legally established time, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction.
• To improve your experience when browsing the web. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to their processing by eliminating cookies and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years. The legitimate basis to improve your experience when browsing the web is the consent granted by the user when accepting cookies. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
• To manage our social networks and send you information about our activities and products. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to their treatment and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
• Management and development of user registration due to attendance at an event or activity organized by S.A. DABEER through the data collected in the form provided for this purpose on the web. We will keep these data for the duration of the event and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
• To facilitate the training and information of registered users on the website, and carry out, where appropriate, the steps necessary to allow their registration and attendance or monitoring of courses, conferences, events and any other training, social activity , informative and/or educational in which the user is interested and that is offered through the web. We will keep these data for the duration of the training activity and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
Other purposes of the treatment: Analyze, as well as expressly send to the Health Authorities, information on the adverse events of which you have informed us and monitor your case.
For more information you can consult our Product Safety Data Sheets.
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation or those providers linked to the MANAGER who act as data processors.
Data will not be transferred internationally. If, at any time, this might be required, will be communicated to users in order to obtain his/her consent.
In order for us to keep the personal data up to date, the user must always inform us of any change in said data; if this is not done, we cannot be liable for the veracity of the data.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is truthful, guaranteeing that all the information provided corresponds to the real situation, that it is up to date and accurate, being obliged to communicate to S.A. DABEER any modification.
If the user provides data of third parties for any purpose to S.A. DABEER also guarantees that it has obtained these data in a lawful manner, that it has previously informed those affected, obtaining their consent to communicate them and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
You have the right to access your data and to obtain confirmation about its treatment, as well as a copy of the personal data that is being processed. You have the right to update them and request the rectification of the data that are inaccurate or request the deletion when the data is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. You can request the limitation in the processing of your data and oppose their processing by revoking your consent, as well as exercising the right to data portability. Similarly, you have the right not to be the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your personal data. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at the address Pasaje Arrahona 18, 2º -Polígono Industrial Santiga- 08210 Barberà del Vallès (Barcelona) Spain and/or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DPO contact information: email@example.com
If you consider that your rights have not been duly addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es
Anyone provides data through the forms on this website and accepts its treatment declares that they are over 14 years of age, access and use of the portal to minors under that age is prohibited. If at any time, the Controller detects that a person under 14 years of age has provided personal data, we will proceed to cancel them. Likewise, parents or guardians may in any case contact S.A. DABEER to block the access account of minors under their care who have registered by falsifying their identity.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when the user accesses a web page. Cookies allow the web, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. You can get more information by reading our Cookies Policy.